Starting any new chapter in your life can be daunting, but first semester of college takes it to a whole new level.
If you’re anything like me, as an incoming freshman you probably have at least a million questions and concerns!
As you tackle the many tasks ahead of you, keep these pearls of wisdom in mind.
1. You Have 4 Years
Four years does go by quickly, but at the same time slowly.
Think back to high school;
by the end you felt like you’d been there for ages and couldn’t wait to get out, right?
College will feel the same way in that once you graduate, it will feel like it’s flashed by, but while you’re there, you’ll have four long years to accomplish everything you want to do.
Knowing this, you shouldn’t overwhelm yourself.
Don’t spread yourself too thin trying to do everything Freshman year.
Instead, add a little bit to your schedule each semester so you give yourself time to adjust.
- What to do when Your First Choice College Turns You down?
- 16 Lessons from Your First Semester of University ...
- The Commandments 📖🖊 of Dorm Roommates 👭 All College Girls Need to Know ...
- 7 Steps to Making This a Great Semester in College ...
- Slope Novice? What You Need to Know about Your First Ski Lesson ...
- Survive Your Next 4 Years in College like a Rockstar 🤘🏼with These 4️⃣2️⃣ Infographics ...