Definition: (adjective) providing an advantage;
One word all teachers see far too much is “good”!
Teachers all of my high school career have asserted that they do not wish to see “good” in any student essays that year, but the word always sneaks in!
Good has become an egregious word that no teacher can escape!
While it isn’t erroneous to use “good” to describe pleasing things in your essay, there are a myriad of better replacement words that you can turn to when you need to describe something “good”.
My go-to alternative for good is “advantageous”, and employing this word engenders a fabulous essay!
You could write “The author’s most salient solution is her most advantageous, as one can reason that it would effectively solve the problem.”
These notebooks are fun to look at and will keep you totally organized.
Five Star Spiral Notebook
Price: $36.99 at amazon.com
- 8 Advantages of Separate Rooms ...
- 7 Advantages of Armchair Travel ...
- 7 Advantages of Not Owning a Smartphone ...
- Sensational 🤗 Dorm Room 🏢 Inspos for Those Who Want a Gorgeous 😍 Room ...
- 8 Advantages of Learning to Drive ...
- 7️⃣ Best Student ID 🔖 Discounts and Freebies 🆓 for College Girls 👩🏽👩🏼👩🏻👩🏿 ...