Definition: (adjective) outstandingly bad;
Why use an adjective like “bad” when you could easily switch it out for a scholarly word like “egregious”!
This word is sure to impress your English teacher, so you should remember to use it in your next essay!
While there are a myriad of words that can replace “bad”, such as "dreadful", and "terrible", egregious is one of my favorite words!
It rolls off the tongue and makes you sound like a literary genius!
A sample sentence could be “The author asserts that other solutions to the problem are simply egregious.”
Color code all of your notes with this rainbow of writing pens.
Paper Mate Profile Retractable Ballpoint Pens
Price: $7.21 at amazon.com
- 22 Latin Tattoos 💉 You Won't ❌ Be Able to Resist‼️ ...
- Remarkable Benefits of Sleeping Naked That Will Make You Ditch Your PJs 🛏💤 ...
- Read These Life-Saving Tips before You Hit up Your High School Reunion 🏫🎒🚌 ...
- 7 Colloquial Words That Used to Mean Something else ...
- Drop Everything - Exercises Every Woman Should do Right Now ...