#Definition: (adjective) outstandingly bad; shocking
Why use an adjective like “bad” when you could easily switch it out for a scholarly word like “egregious”!
This word is sure to impress your English #teacher, so you should remember to use it in your next essay!
While there are a myriad of words that can replace “bad”, such as "dreadful", and "terrible", egregious is one of my favorite #words!
It rolls off the tongue and makes you sound like a literary genius!
A sample sentence could be “The #author asserts that other solutions to the problem are simply egregious.”
Color code all of your notes with this rainbow of writing pens.
Paper Mate Profile Retractable Ballpoint Pens
Price: $7.21 at amazon.com
- 7 Corny 🌽 Phrases Your Man 👨🏻👨🏼👨🏽👨🏿 Will Actually Really Love ❤️ to Hear 👂🏼 from You 👆🏼 ...
- Lazy Girls Guide 📖 to Lose Weight ⚖ without Leaving the Couch 🛋 ...
- 7 Colloquial Words That Used to Mean Something else ...
- Your First Boyfriend ☝🏼️ Should Have These 7 Traits 👍🏼 ...
- Lush Acne
- Health and Beauty Habits Everyone Should Develop before Turning 20 ...