#Definition: (verb) provide evidence to support or prove the truth of
Throughout an analysis essay, you probably craft a myriad of phrases employing the word “prove”.
After all, every author’s goal is to prove something, right?
However, it’s advantageous to include a greater variety of words, in order to engender an #essay worthy of an A!
You never want to use this #word erroneously, though, or else you’ll have an egregious outcome!
Your #teacher wants to see that the piece you read galvanized you to assert your opinion with a wider vocabulary, but tossing in big words incorrectly won’t help you.
Before you use this word, a very salient step is ensuring that you reason through all of your vocabulary options;
does the #author vindicate, confirm, justify, or actually substantiate the claim?
There are so many #words out there, make sure you choose the right one!
You’ll smile every time you see this cute mousepad next to your laptop.
Shiba Inu Mousepad
Price: $3.90 at amazon.com
- 25🗣Words to Use for Girls 💁🏼Trying to Sound👂🏼Super 💡Intelligent💡 ...
- 7 Alternative Places to Spend Thanksgiving ...
- 7 Places in the USA Named after British Towns ...
- The Most Important Things Every Girl Going to College for Their First Term Should Know📑💻✍️ ...
- 7 Ways to save Money on Your Favorite Treats ...
- Survive Your Next 4 Years in College like a Rockstar 🤘🏼with These 4️⃣2️⃣ Infographics ...