After years of writing assignments all throughout school, you start to become repetitive when choosing what words to use in your essays.
But there is a whole language out there full of words that are sure to impress your English teacher!
Teachers grow tired of reading commonplace words like “good” “says” and “thinks” in essay after essay!
So next time you walk into English class, keep in mind these great words to use in your essays!
Definition: (noun) a countless or extremely great number
Replaces: a lot
Myriad is one of the greatest words to use in your essays!
We all have a tendency to say #things like “a lot of examples” or “many experiences” in our essays, but that doesn’t make your essay stand out to your teacher.
If you want to make your teacher perk up, be sure to include this word in your essay!
An example sentence could be “The author suggests a myriad of solutions for the problem.”
Write down all your favorite words on this lovely stationery.
Fuchsia Blooms Stationery Set
Price: $9.99 at amazon.com
- 17 Onomatopoeia Words to Use in Your Fiction ...
- The Most Important Things Every Girl Going to College for Their First Term Should Know📑💻✍️ ...
- 7 Tools and Resources to Help in Your Essay Writing ...
- Compliment Words
- 9 Ways to Write an Essay Your English Teacher Will Love Reading ...
- 7 Conversation Starters 🗯 to Use in Class 📝 for Girls Who Want to Make Friends 👯 ...