After years of writing assignments all throughout school, you start to become repetitive when choosing what words to use in your essays.
But there is a whole language out there full of words that are sure to impress your English teacher!
Teachers grow tired of reading commonplace words like “good” “says” and “thinks” in essay after essay!
So next time you walk into English class, keep in mind these great words to use in your essays!
Definition: (noun) a countless or extremely great number
Replaces: a lot
Myriad is one of the greatest words to use in your essays!
We all have a tendency to say #things like “a lot of examples” or “many experiences” in our essays, but that doesn’t make your essay stand out to your teacher.
If you want to make your teacher perk up, be sure to include this word in your essay!
An example sentence could be “The author suggests a myriad of solutions for the problem.”
Write down all your favorite words on this lovely stationery.
Fuchsia Blooms Stationery Set
Price: $9.99 at amazon.com
- 17 Onomatopoeia Words to Use in Your Fiction ...
- 9 Ways to Write an Essay Your English Teacher Will Love Reading ...
- 7 Words to Avoid Using in Essays to Get Higher Grades ...
- 17 Unbelievable Things You Can do with Your English Degree 🎓 ...
- Awesome Back to School 🏫📚 Mottos for Girls Needing a Boost in Motivation👏🏼 ...