If there were a teenage survival guide, high school would be a lot easier for a lot of teenage girls!
But I figure it’s never too late to make one!
This is what I would put in a teenage survival guide, if I could go back in time and give myself a copy!
1. Besties before Boys
Boys fade away, betray you, and hurt you, but girl friends?
They never fail!
No teenage survival guide could be complete without this golden rule!
True best friends will always have your back and want the best for you.
Even when you think your bestie is fighting for the wrong team, know that she loves you!
Likewise, never ditch a best friend for a boy.
Unless you’re the lucky one who marries her high school sweetheart, boys don’t matter half as much as your friends do.
- A Girl's Survival Guide for Working Weekends ...
- 8 Vital Things Every Teenager Needs to Know ...
- Essential Survival Guide ✔️for Your Boyfriend's Family Events 👪️🎉 ...
- 17 Words to Use in Your Essays to Impress Your English Teacher ...
- Teenage Love
- Sensational 🤗 Dorm Room 🏢 Inspos for Those Who Want a Gorgeous 😍 Room ...